T-SHIRT - MEMÓRIA DE ELEFANTE
New Ref. 15GI006
Crude white 100% cotton. With round neckline and short sleeves.
T-shirt with printed illustration "MEMÓRIA DE ELEFANTE" on the front highlighting our typical Portuguese tastes, traditions and expressions.
Machine wash 30ºC max, short spin
Do not use bleach / whitener
Iron 110°C max
Do not dry clean
- Do you have “Memória de elefante” (an elephant’s memory)?
- This expression is used in reference to the exceptional memory, since the elephants learn easily and keep in mind what they are taught. In the wild they memorize exactly the places with food and water, even after walking huge distances. Their brain is denser and with more lobes than the humane brain, thus having this retaining information capacity. That’s why when referring to someone who does not Forget, and who easily learns, we say that someone has an “elephant’s memory”.
- And if you have memory problems, there’s always “Memofante”.
- A t-shirt that takes us forward. Inspired in what we have best. Genuinely Portuguese.
- Slang and Tradition - In this collection we find popular Portuguese expressions, such an important part of the immaterial heritage that is derived from language.
- Building blocks of Portuguese identity, this informal vocabulary has been transmitted from generation upon generation, populating the Portuguese phonetic imaginary with analogies and metaphors which reflect the Portuguese culture and sense of humor.