T-SHIRT - SARDINHA
New Ref. 15GI003
Crude white 100% cotton. With round neckline and short sleeves.
T-shirt with printed illustration "SARDINHA" on the front highlighting our typical Portuguese tastes, traditions and expressions.
Machine wash 30ºC max, short spin
Do not use bleach / whitener
Iron 110°C max
Do not dry clean
- As Rio Cardoso said, sardine is a fish which brings together “the best of Portugal”, because it is eaten in the summer, “the most pleasant”, is typical of the Popular Saints’ Festivals, “common celebration in all country”.
- There are many popular sayings around the sardine which are connected to our identity. “As canned sardines”, or even “pull the coals to our sardine” among others, the sardine is part of not only of our cuisine but of our slang and culture as well.
- A t-shirt that takes us forward. Inspired in what we have best. Genuinely Portuguese.
- GÍRIA E TRADIÇÃO - In this collection we find popular Portuguese expressions, such an important part of the immaterial heritage that is derived from language.
- Building blocks of Portuguese identity, this informal vocabulary has been transmitted from generation upon generation, populating the Portuguese phonetic imaginary with analogies and metaphors which reflect the Portuguese culture and sense of humor.