T-SHIRT - PASTEL DE NATA
Crude white 100% cotton. With round neckline and short sleeves.
T-shirt with printed illustration "PASTEL DE NATA" on the front highlighting our typical Portuguese tastes, traditions and expressions.
Machine wash 30ºC max, short spin
Do not use bleach / whitener
Iron 110°C max
Do not dry clean
- Pastéis de Nata (Custard tarts) or Pastéis de Belém are one of the most known pastries in the Portuguese pastry.
- Originating in the Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, in Belém, the monks created the Belém custards to subsist. They start to sell the custard tarts to make Money, in a little pastry shop next to the monastery.
- The presence of the Monastery and the Torre de Belém (Belém Tower) attracted many tourists who wore admired by the beauty and great taste that the custards had: Pasteis de Belém.
- Now imagine, that crusty tartlet and its hot filling… do you want cinnamon to go with?
- A t-shirt that takes us forward. Inspired in what we have best. Genuinely Portuguese.
- Slang and Tradition - In this collection we find popular Portuguese expressions, such an important part of the immaterial heritage that is derived from language.
- Building blocks of Portuguese identity, this informal vocabulary has been transmitted from generation upon generation, populating the Portuguese phonetic imaginary with analogies and metaphors which reflect the Portuguese culture and sense of humor.