T-SHIRT - BROA
New Ref. 15GI009
Crude white 100% cotton. With round neckline and short sleeves.
T-shirts with bulged word "BROA" emphasizing our typical Portuguese expressions.
Machine wash 30ºC max, short spin
Do not use bleach / whitener
Iron 110°C max
Do not dry clean
- Broa is our corn bread, commnly round and with a hard crust. This is the tradicional Broa.
- There are other Broas. Made with corn flour and honey, or with flour, sugar, eggs and many more ingrediente. Creativity is the limit.
- In our slang “Broa” has na other meaning. We commnly use it to define or express when someone is rambling about something.
- A t-shirt that takes us forward. Inspired in what we have best. Genuinely Portuguese.
- Slang and Tradition - In this collection we find popular Portuguese expressions, such an important part of the immaterial heritage that is derived from language.
- Building blocks of Portuguese identity, this informal vocabulary has been transmitted from generation upon generation, populating the Portuguese phonetic imaginary with analogies and metaphors which reflect the Portuguese culture and sense of humor.