Tote Bag - Siga Pr'a Bingo
New Ref. 15GI003
- Beige Tote Bag made with 100% Cotton with shoulder strap.
- Typical Portuguese phrase printed in the front, “genuinamente português” printed on the back.
- A bag that speaks Portuguese.
Machine wash 30ºC max, short spin
Do not use bleach / whitener
Iron 110°C max
Do not dry clean
- “Siga pr’a Bingo” (roughly translated as “Go to Bingo”) means moving forward, decidedly, so you can reach a goal. It is commonly used as a motivacional phrase, in comparison to the game with the same name, where you cross numbers multiples times until you make a bingo, or where you get wrong and right until you are victorious.
- In this collection we find popular Portuguese expressions, such an important part of the immaterial heritage that is derived from language.
- Building blocks of Portuguese identity, this informal vocabulary has been transmitted from generation upon generation, populating the Portuguese phonetic imaginary with analogies and metaphors which reflect the Portuguese culture and sense of humor.