Tote Bag - Já Foste
- Beige Tote Bag made with 100% Cotton with shoulder strap.
- Typical Portuguese phrase printed in the front, “genuinamente português” printed on the back.
- A bag that speaks Portuguese.
Machine wash 30ºC max, short spin
Do not use bleach / whitener
Iron 110°C max
Do not dry clean
- "Já Foste" (roughly translated as "You've missed it") is as expression commonly used to illustrate the moment when, in spite of what you do, there is nothing you can accomplish, because you have already made the wrong decision or because of an oversight.
- GÍRIA E TRADIÇÃO - In this collection we find popular Portuguese expressions, such an important part of the immaterial heritage that is derived from language.
- Building blocks of Portuguese identity, this informal vocabulary has been transmitted from generation upon generation, populating the Portuguese phonetic imaginary with analogies and metaphors which reflect the Portuguese culture and sense of humor.