Tablecloth in digital printing with Portuguese tiles pattern.
Twill / 100 % Cotton
Machine wash 30ºC max, short spin
Do not use bleach / whitener
Iron 150 °C max
Do not dry clean
Do not tumble dry
- As Amália said “É uma mesa portuguesa com certeza” - It is for sure a Portuguese table.
- The Portuguese tiles dress our tablecloth. Made in 100% cotton, our tablecloths came to inspire whoever wants to have Portugal at the dining table.
- “Numa casa portuguesa fica bem, pão e vinho sobre a mesa
- E se à porta humildemente bate alguém, senta-se à mesa com a gente”.
- In a Portuguese table it looks good, bread and wine on the table
- And if someone humbly knocks on the door, they sit at the dining table with us”
- Fraternization, reunion, bonding, something we do so much at the table that so strongly caracterize us.
- It is with this inspiration that through the tablecloth, we mark presence.
- AZULEJOS - Present in so many ways in our daily life, tiles are an icon of Portuguese history. From the frontage to the inside walls of buildings, we got used to the tiles’ presence, such a part of our heritage.
- In our collection the approach of the tile allows to have a new vision. In the old days history was told throughout tiles’ representation. Today we are the ones who tell their story.