TILES NAPKIN (PACK OF 4)
Napkins in digital printing with portuguese tiles pattern.
100% cotton, sold in pack of 4 units.
Machine wash 30ºC max, short spin
Do not use bleach / whitener
Iron 150 °C max
Do not dry clean
Do not tumble dry
- Inspired by the Loiça de Sacavém and Portuguese Tiles, our napkins came to complete our tablecloth and placemats, granting a final touch to the dining table.
- Made in 100% cotton, each pack is unique.
- So unique as our napkin it’s the design present in each one.
- There are not two napkins alike.
- Our history does not repeat itself. Neither does our pack.
- AZULEJOS - Present in so many ways in our daily life, tiles are an icon of Portuguese history. From the frontage to the inside walls of buildings, we got used to the tiles’ presence, such a part of our heritage.
- In our collection the approach of the tile allows to have a new vision. In the old days history was told throughout tiles’ representation. Today we are the ones who tell their story.