STICKER - "EU É QUE SOU O PRESIDENTE DA JUNTA!"
Microfiber + PU Gel
70% polyester/ 30% polyamide
Can be applied in glass, mirror, phone, fridge, polished and metal surfaces.
- Nothing like a good Portuguese expression, so we can express in what we use the most, the mobile phone.
- Made to stick to multiple surfaces, the sticker was born from the necessity to express in Portuguese.
- “Eu é que sou o presidente da junta!” (roughly translated as “I am the parish clerk”) or even “Já foste (roughly translated as "You've missed it"), those are some of the expressions in our stickers.
- No! “Não é só paleio” (roughly translated "it’s not only empty words"). Our stickers are not only for decoration.
- One side “glues” to the mobile phone, the other cleans the visor.
- Double application for double meaning in our expressions.
- “Quem pode, pode” (roughly translated as "those who may, can”), and our stickers may be used multiple times.
- GÍRIA E TRADIÇÃO - In this collection we find popular Portuguese expressions, such an important part of the immaterial heritage that is derived from language.
- Building blocks of Portuguese identity, this informal vocabulary has been transmitted from generation upon generation, populating the Portuguese phonetic imaginary with analogies and metaphors which reflect the Portuguese culture and sense of humor.
- From Portugal to the whole world. A genuinely Portuguese product.