SCENTED CANDLES - SAINTS - N. SRA. DE FÁTIMA
100% vegetable wax scented candle with 1 wick.
The candle is presented in a transparent cylindrical glass with golden metal lid.
- Place the candle on a surface resistant to heating and avoid the proximity of heaters or other hot surfaces.
- On the absence of an adult, avoid lighting the candle in spaces where children or pets are present.
- Always keep the candle in a vertical position so that the wax burns evenly. When turning it out, allow the wax to cool before using it again.
- Keep the wick at a height of 6 mm above the wax so that it burns well.
- Keep the wax free of debris.
- Always use it away from curtains, ventilation ducts and fans. If you use more than one candle at the same time, leave a space of 10 cm between them.
- Turn the candle out after 4 hours of use, and never leave the candle unattended in a room. Always use a candle snuffer.
- Turn the candle out before it burns to the end.
- "Our Lady give me the hand
- Take care of my heart
- Of my life of my destiny
- Of my path
- Take care of me"
- The faith in Our Lady made this candle born. The devotion that propel the visit of thousand of believers to our country, since Our Lady apparition in Cova da Iria, Fátima. In Portugal, Our Lady has an enormous symbolism. Plenty of people come the Sanctuary built in Her homage, to light a candle and make a wish or pray.
- It was with enormous affection that we created this candle, vanilla scented.
A pray, a request, an inspiration.
- “Praying to all saints” has always been in our people mouths. With great devotion present in our history, from music to expressions, the saints have always been part of our culture.
- They are present in the jolly moments, in pilgrimages, as well as in afflictions.
- But take it easy, As in Portuguese: “Que a descer todos os Santos ajudam” - going down, every saint helps. And if they don’t, light a candle to Our Lady.
- That’s the gesture that made our collection born.
- To give light to our requests.