SAINTS CANDLES - OS 3 PASTORINHOS
100% vegetable wax scented candle with 1 wick.
The candle is presented in a transparent cylindrical glass with golden metal lid.
- Place the candle on a surface resistant to heating and avoid the proximity of heaters or other hot surfaces.
- On the absence of an adult, avoid lighting the candle in spaces where children or pets are present.
- Always keep the candle in a vertical position so that the wax burns evenly. When turning it out, allow the wax to cool before using it again.
- Keep the wick at a height of 6 mm above the wax so that it burns well.
- Keep the wax free of debris.
- Always use it away from curtains, ventilation ducts and fans. If you use more than one candle at the same time, leave a space of 10 cm between them.
- Turn the candle out after 4 hours of use, and never leave the candle unattended in a room. Always use a candle snuffer.
- Turn the candle out before it burns to the end.
- Francisca, Jacinto e Lúcia - Three Little Shepherds
- Those three children witnessed the Apparition of Our Lady of Fatima in the Cova da Iria at the 13th of May 1917.
- This apparition was noticeable by the confidentiality of three secrets spoken by Our Lady to the Three Little Shepherds, as she asked them to pray the Rosary every day to reach Peace in the World.
- Since then, 13th of May is the date of the Celebration of the Apparition of Our Lady of Fatima. On this date, every year, the believers go on a pilgrimage to the Sanctuary of Fatima where they light a candle and pray to Our Lady.
- Inspirações Portuguesas united all this symbolism in a single candle with the aroma of Vanilla. Feel it and inspire yourself.
- “Praying to all saints” has always been in our people mouths. With great devotion present in our history, from music to expressions, the saints have always been part of our culture.
- They are present in the jolly moments, in pilgrimages, as well as in afflictions.
- But take it easy, As in Portuguese: “Que a descer todos os Santos ajudam” - going down, every saint help. And if they don’t, light a candle to Our Lady.
- That’s the gesture that made our collection born.
- To give light to our requests.