Handmade rug allusive to Sacavém Tableware, printed on one side.
Diversified Recycled Fibers
Machine wash 30ºC max, short spin
Do not use bleach / whitener
Iron 150 °C max
Do not dry clean
Do not tumble dry
- As the tradition says, our rugs are produced in 100% handmade looms.
With our history imprinted, our rugs are made in recycled fibers and came to pay homage to our craftsman who enrich our history so much.
Who told you that plates are only at the dining table and tiles on the walls?
Our rugs contradict the rule, and we move the inspiration forward.
- The plates and tiles took off from the walls onto the rugs.
Having our rugs is having Portugal by your feet.
- PRATOS - Inspired by the exterior tiles of the Mercado Municipal of Vila Franca de Xira, the “Estátua” ou “Cavalinho” Plate, printed with varied colors, is part of our history. We got used to seeing those famous Loiça de Sacavém Plates dressing the walls of our parents or grandparents house.
- Nowadays converted into a museum, the Fábrica de Loiça de Sacavém, founded in 1856, stood out in the national and international ceramic’s panorama of the 20th century. Since then, the ceramics became a material with a strong fabrication tradition in Portugal. An art that has gained strength and has been affirmed in our culture and heritage.
- In our collection, the Loiça de Sacavém plates are present from rugs to blankets. Our present is our history.