Fabric in digital printing allusive to Sacavém Tableware.
Twill / 100 % Cotton
Machine wash 30ºC max, short spin
Do not use bleach / whitener
Iron 150 °C max
Do not dry clean
Do not tumble dry
- Customize what is ours with our tradition and culture is what we intend with the fabric by meter.
- Referring to crafts such as tailors and dressmakers, with our fabric 100% cotton, you can use it for clothing and even upholstery. Loiça de Sacavém is no longer only a plate, and like the tile is no longer only dressing the walls, now you can dress our inspirations.
- Fabric on the way?
- PRATOS - Inspired by the exterior tiles of the Mercado Municipal of Vila Franca de Xira, the “Estátua” ou “Cavalinho” Plate, printed with varied colors, is part of our history. We got used to seeing those famous Loiça de Sacavém Plates dressing the walls of our parents or grandparents house.
- Nowadays converted into a museum, the Fábrica de Loiça de Sacavém, founded in 1856, stood out in the national and international ceramic’s panorama of the 20th century. Since then, the ceramics became a material with a strong fabrication tradition in Portugal. An art that has gained strength and has been affirmed in our culture and heritage.
- In our collection, the Loiça de Sacavém plates are present from rugs to blankets. Our present is our history.