PLATES CUSHION COVER
Cushion cover 100% cotton.
Front printed with image allusive to Sacavém Tableware.
Plain white fabric on the back.
Cover with zipper for easy washing.
Filling not included
Machine wash 30ºC max, short spin
Do not use bleach / whitener
Iron 150 °C max
Do not dry clean
Do not tumble dry
- Made in 100% Cotton, our cushions were idealized based on the customization of spaces, having in mind our culture, our roots. Our inspirations were the famous Loiça de Sacavém, which reminds of the past generations who used to decorate walls with the same tableware, and also the tile that dress many Portuguese buildings.
- That’s how our project Inspirações Portuguesas was born.
- Printing our history in cushions.
- PRATOS - Inspired by the exterior tiles of the Mercado Municipal of Vila Franca de Xira, the “Estátua” ou “Cavalinho” Plate, printed with varied colors, is part of our history. We got used to seeing those famous Loiça de Sacavém Plates dressing the walls of our parents or grandparents house.
- Nowadays converted into a museum, the Fábrica de Loiça de Sacavém, founded in 1856, stood out in the national and international ceramic’s panorama of the 20th century. Since then, the ceramics became a material with a strong fabrication tradition in Portugal. An art that has gained strength and has been affirmed in our culture and heritage.
- In our collection, the Loiça de Sacavém plates are present from rugs to blankets. Our present is our history.