Handmade placemat with braided thread, printed on one side with pattern allusive to arraiolos.
Diversified Recycled Fibers
Machine wash 30ºC max, short spin
Do not use bleach / whitener
Iron 150 °C max
Do not dry clean
Do not tumble dry
- Craftwork at the table is translated as our placemats.
- 100% handmade, the placemats became a singular element at the table. "They jumped from the walls onto the table” it’s the phrase our clients say so often. Used to see the plates of Loiça de Sacavém on the walls of older generations,
- today they are present at the dinning table.
- Our inspirations don’t come solely from the Loiça de Sacavém.
- The oblique cross stitch composed of two half crosses, known as Arraiolos, came to give an unique touch to our inspirations’ universe.
- ARRAIOLOS - Embroidery is inheritance. For us, inspiration. In the embroidery world Arraiolos was born. Land of the rugs, but also of our embroidery. A decorative art with figures, using thread and needle.
- Looking to an Arroilos' rug is to see handmade embrodery history, from generation upon generation of embroiderers who have made our most genuine handicraft “Tapete de Arraiolos" reach our days.
- Such an enriched art with patterns that inspire us.