´CHEIRA BEM, CHEIRA A PORTUGAL' PORTUGUESE TILE CANDLES
100% vegetable wax candle with fragrance.
The candle is presented in a transparent cylindrical glass, placed in a cardboard box with allusions to Portuguese tiles.
- Place the candle on a surface resistant to heating and avoid the proximity of heaters or other hot surfaces.
- On the absence of an adult, avoid lighting the candle in spaces where children or pets are present.
- Always keep the candle in a vertical position so that the wax burns evenly. When turning it out, allow the wax to cool before using it again.
- Keep the wick at a height of 6 mm above the wax so that it burns well.
- Keep the wax free of debris.
- Always use it away from curtains, ventilation ducts and fans. If you use more than one candle at the same time, leave a space of 10 cm between them.
- Turn the candle out after 4 hours of use, and never leave the candle unattended in a room. Always use a candle snuffer.
- Turn the candle out before it burns to the end.
CHEIRA BEM, CHEIRA A PORTUGAL [SMELLS GOOD, SMELLS OF PORTUGAL] is a collection of candles with Portuguese fragrances. These perfumed candles, which are inspired in the tiles that decorate our streets, depict our art and our architecture, through the predominance of the color blue and the aroma of jasmine.
Package dimension: 8,5 (W) X 10 (H) X 8,5 (D) cm