´CHEIRA BEM, CHEIRA A PORTUGAL' PORTUGUESE TILE CANDLES
There was Light, and our candle collection was born. Inspired by our devotion and our tiles, candles were born to give light to our requests or even to simply give aroma to our spaces.
Light a candle and make a wish, feel our aromas and get inspired.
AZULEJOS - Present in so many ways in our daily life, tiles are an icon of Portuguese history. From the frontage to the inside walls of buildings, we got used to the tiles’ presence, such a part of our heritage.
In our collection the approach of the tile allows to have a new vision. In the old days history was told throughout tiles’ representation. Today we are the ones who tell their story.
Package dimension: 8,5 (W) X 10 (H) X 8,5 (D) cm
100% vegetable wax candle with fragrance.
The candle is presented in a transparent cylindrical glass, placed in a cardboard box with allusions to Portuguese tiles.
- Place the candle on a surface resistant to heating and avoid the proximity of heaters or other hot surfaces.
- On the absence of an adult, avoid lighting the candle in spaces where children or pets are present.
- Always keep the candle in a vertical position so that the wax burns evenly. When turning it out, allow the wax to cool before using it again.
- Keep the wick at a height of 6 mm above the wax so that it burns well.
- Keep the wax free of debris.
- Always use it away from curtains, ventilation ducts and fans. If you use more than one candle at the same time, leave a space of 10 cm between them.
- Turn the candle out after 4 hours of use, and never leave the candle unattended in a room. Always use a candle snuffer.
- Turn the candle out before it burns to the end.
We send to Portugal and for the rest of the World.
If wished we have express delivery available in some destinations.
For cost estimates please check at checkout.
Deliveries in 48 hours to Portugal Mainland. Subject to stock availability.
To do free returns, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.