BLANKET CAVALINHO ROSA
'QUENTES E BOAS' are our blankets inspired on the Loiça de Sacavém.
Printed on one side with Portuguese tile theme, on the other side white-smooth.
Machine wash 30ºC max, short spin
Do not use bleach / whitener
Do not Iron
Do not dry clean
Do not tumble dry
- Not only the chestnuts are hot and good.
- Our blankets were born to warm the heart and soul.
- Blankets with history, which remind us of tiles and Loiça de Sacavém, so characteristic of Portuguese culture.
- To have our blanket is to have our history printed with a velvety touch and a warmth, as when we embrace whom we have not seen for a long time.
- PRATOS - Inspired by the exterior tiles of the Mercado Municipal of Vila Franca de Xira, the “Estátua” ou “Cavalinho” Plate, printed with varied colors, is part of our history. We got used to seeing those famous Loiça de Sacavém Plates dressing the walls of our parents or grandparents house.
- Nowadays converted into a museum, the Fábrica de Loiça de Sacavém, founded in 1856, stood out in the national and international ceramic’s panorama of the 20th century. Since then, the ceramics became a material with a strong fabrication tradition in Portugal. An art that has gained strength and has been affirmed in our culture and heritage.
- In our collection, the Loiça de Sacavém plates are present from rugs to blankets. Our present is our history.